Essential Oil Middle Notes
Below is a list of the essential oils that are generally classified as middle notes. Click on the link for each essential oil to view its detailed profile.
Identifying an essential oil as a top, middle or base note is based on subjective assessment in combination with reviewing the constituents present in the essential oil.
Aromatherapy Blending Guide:
- Part 1: Introduction to Blending Essential Oils
- Part 2: Aromatic Blending of Essential Oils
- Part 3: Formulating Masculine/Earthy Aromatherapy Blends
- Part 4: Therapeutic Blending of Essential Oils
- Part 5: Working With and Blending Thick Aromatic Oils
- Part 6: How to Substitute Essential Oils in Aromatherapy Recipes and Blends