Aromatherapy and the Mind
Somewhat more scientific in writing style than The Fragrant Mind, Aromatherapy and the Mind is a 242-page volume that will be of interest to those with an intermediate or advanced understanding of aromatherapy. It is useful for those that wish to gain further background information and research regarding the psychological and emotional aspects of aromatherapy. For a book that supplies more practical suggestions and information on the emotional and psychological uses of aromatherapy, The Fragrant Mind may be of interest to you.
Table of Contents for Aromatherapy and the Mind
- Part I: The Use of Aromatic Plants - Past, Present and Future
- Aromatics: Medicine for the Mind
- The Ritual Use of Incense
- Scent, Soul and Psyche
- The Allure of Perfume
- The 'Individual Prescription'
- Part II: A Guide to Selected Essential Oils
- Appendix I: Useful Addresses
- Appendix II: Directions for Use and Safety Data
- Appendix III: Astrological Correspondences
Amazon.com typically offers this book
for the lowest price around.
Learn more and view pricing!