Bubble Gum Essential Oil Blend
This easy diffuser master blend mimics the aroma of bubble gum and is a big hit with bubble gum lovers.
Remember that this blend is to enjoy aromatically and not internally. Make sure that children and others do not ingest this blend.
- 4 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 2 dropsYlang Ylang Essential Oil
- 1 dropEucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- Combine all essential oils in a small glass bottle and create as a master diffuser blend.
- Add the appropriate number of drops of the master blend to your diffuser based on the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Follow safety precautions and learn about the specifics for each of these essential oils. Grapefruit essential oil is phototoxic, so this blend should not be used topically.
- Avoid diffusing this blend around babies and young children.
- These oils should not be ingested.
- Keep this and any essential oil blends/products out of the reach of children.
General Safety Information
These recipes are offered for educational purposes only. Before using any essential oil, carefully read AromaWeb's Essential Oil Safety Information page. For in-depth information on oil safety issues, read Essential Oil Safety by Robert Tisserand and Rodney Young. Do not take any oils internally and do not apply undiluted essential oils, absolutes, CO2s or other concentrated essences onto the skin without advanced essential oil knowledge or consultation from a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. For general dilution information, read AromaWeb's Guide to Diluting Essential Oils. If you are pregnant, epileptic, have liver damage, have cancer, or have any other medical problem, use oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Use extreme caution when using oils with children and consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using oils with children, the elderly, if you have medical issues or are taking medications.
Do You Need the Ingredients Listed in This Recipe?
You can find the essential oils, other ingredients and packaging that you need by patronizing the fine companies that support AromaWeb with their banner advertising located throughout AromaWeb (See them all at a glance within the Advertiser Spotlight area) and the listings located within the Aromatherapy Business Directory. Many of AromaWeb's advertisers also expertly formulate their own ready-made products if you decide you'd rather not make aromatherapy products yourself.
Do You Want More Essential Oil Recipes and Blends?
Over 800 Recipes!
The Complete Book Of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy
Author: Valerie Ann Worwood
Over 100 Recipes!
The Heart of Aromatherapy
Author: Andrea Butje
The Aromatherapy Beauty Guide
Using the Science of Carrier & Essential Oils to Create Natural Personal Care Products
Author: Danielle Sade, BSc, CAHP
Visit AromaWeb's Books area to find details about many other essential oil and aromatherapy books.