Author: Kurt Schnaubelt
Publisher: Frog, Ltd.
Medical Aromatherapy is a 296 page volume that discusses aromatherapy as a viable alternative medicine modality and discusses the medicinal uses of essential oils. More appropriate and of interest to those with more advanced aromatherapy knowledge, this text provides an enlightening look into how aromatherapy is emerging and should be utilized for its therapeutic benefits.
Table of Contents for Medical Aromatherapy
- An Unclear Picture
- Odor is Identity
- Evolution and Pesto
- The Vitalist/Physicalist Debate
- Unhealthy Consequences of the Scientific Revolution
- Science and Plant Intelligence
- A New Economy of Healing
- Healing and Belief
- Aromatherapy Delivers the Goods
- Essential Oils
- Composition, Biosynthesis, and Safety of Essential Oils
- Classifications of Essential Oils
amazon.com typically offers this book for the lowest price around.
Click here for more information.