Bubble Gum Essential Oil Blend
I recently made a Whipped Shea Butter that I call Bubble Gum Fluff using the ratio in this blend (4 parts Grapefruit/2 Parts Ylang Ylang/1 part Eucalyptus Radiata) blend. I tinted it to a very pale shade of pink using pearlescent mica powder, and it almost looks good enough to "chew." Remember that this blend is to enjoy aromatically and not internally. Make sure that children and others do not ingest anything that you make using this blend.
- 4 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 1 drop Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- Follow safety precautions and learn about the specifics for each of these essential oils. Grapefruit essential oil is phototoxic, so this blend needs to be used with caution in skin care.
- These oils should not be ingested.
- Keep this and any essential oil blends/products out of the reach of children.
Do You Need the Ingredients Listed in This Recipe?
You can find the essential oils, other ingredients and packaging that you need by patronizing the fine companies that support AromaWeb with their banner advertising located throughout AromaWeb (See them all at a glance within the Advertiser Spotlight area) and the listings located within the Global and Regional Aromatherapy Business Directories. Many of AromaWeb's advertisers also expertly formulate their own ready-made products if you decide you'd rather not make aromatherapy products yourself.
Do You Want More Essential Oil Recipes and Blends?
Over 800 Recipes:
The Complete Book Of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy
Also known as "The Fragrant Pharmacy" in the UK.
Author: Valerie Ann Worwood
Over 100 Recipes:
The Heart of Aromatherapy
Author: Andrea Butje
The Aromatherapy Beauty Guide
Using the Science of Carrier & Essential Oils to Create Natural Personal Care Products
Author: Danielle Sade, BSc, CAHP