The Fragrant Mind
Author: Valerie Ann Worwood
Publisher: New World Library
This page contains affiliate links to Amazon. Click here for details.
This 431-page volume delves into the psychological and emotional use of aromatherapy and essential oils. It covers both general psychological and aromatherapy information as well as listing emotional conditions (i.e. nicotine addition, phobias, stress, etc.) and the oils that can assist with the condition. It also discusses various personality profiles and the oils most suitable for those personality types. This text is written in an easy-to-understand style, and previous knowledge of psychology is not required. Certain chapters are intended to be read thoroughly while other chapters act more as a reference.
Table of Contents for The Fragrant Mind
- Part One
- The History of Drugs
- Essential Oils and the Mind
- The Modern Mind
- Part Two
- How to Use Essential Oils for the Fragrant Mind
- How to Get Through Life in One Piece
- Emotional Healing
- A-Z of Emotional Problems
- Taking Control
- The Healing Professions and Essential Oils
- Positive and Negative Mood Charts
- Part Three
- What is Personality?
- Aroma-Genera: The Human Personalities of Essential Oils
- Individual Personality Types
- Part Four
- Appendix 1: Safety Data
- Appendix 2: Therapeutic components of Essential Oils and Absolutes
- Appendix 3: Suppliers
- Appendix 4: useful Addresses
amazon.com typically offers this book for the lowest price around.
Click here for more information.