Aromatherapy Blends & Remedies
Blends & Remedies
Author: Franzesca Watson
This page contains affiliate links to Amazon. Click here for details.
Aromatherapy Blends & Remedies is a 272-page book that supplies profiles (monographs) on 60 essential oils and over 800 recipes for the use of essential oils. Unlike The Complete Book of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy that provides details on its 600 recipes and background information on the conditions and uses for the recipes, Aromatherapy Blends & Remedies packs the 800 recipes into only about 70 pages. Additionally, it provides very limited safety information on essential oils. If you don't already have The Complete Book of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy, consider getting that one first.
Table of Contents for Aromatherapy Blends & Remedies
- Part I: All About Aromatherapy
- What Is Aromatherapy?
- What are Essential Oils?
- Vegetable Oils
- What Aromatherapy Can Do for You
- A Brief History of Aromatherapy
- Extraction Methods
- Buying, Storing and Caring for Essential Oils
- Handling and Mixing Essential Oils
- How Safe are Essential Oils?
- An Introduction to Massage
- Treatments with Water and Essential Oils
- Pot-pourri and Essential Oils
- Part II: Using Essential Oils
- The General Effects of Essential Oils on the Different Body Systems
- Directory of 60 Essential Oils
- Part III: Recipes
- Face and Bodycare
- First-aid and Holidays
- Pregnancy, Mother and Baby
- For Men
- Digestive Disorders
- Urinary Disorders
- Circulatory Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Reproductive Disorders
- Nervous Disorders
- Muscular Disorders
- Skeletal Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Emotional Problems
- Glossary of Medical Terms
- Suggested Reading
- Further Information
amazon.com typically offers this book for the lowest price around.
Click here for more information.