The Practice of Aromatherapy
Jean Valnet is a name well known by serious aromatherapy students and aromatherapists. This work was originally called Aromatherapie and was published in French.
Table of Contents for The Practice of Aromatherapy
- The Healing Power of Plants
- The Facts About Essential Oils
- Nature's Antiseptics
- Some Drawbacks of Modern Medicine
- A Multitude of Uses
- (A) Essences Classified by their Principal Properties, (B) Principal Indications
- Studies of Individual Essences: Botanical name and Genus; Principal Known Constituents; Properties; Indications; Methods of Use; Formulae and Recipes, Ancient and Modern; Additional Notes
- Therapeutic Index of Ailments and the Aromatic Essences Used in Their Treatment
- Some Formulae for Prescriptions in Current Use
- Some Case Histories: Essences Used on Their Own and in Association with Phytotherapy (herbalism), Clay, Trace Elements, Fresh Cells and Diet
- Some Formulae for Medicinal Wines and Vinegars
- How to Gather and Preserve Aromatic Plants
- Glossary of Medical Terms Used in This Book
- Where to Obtain Essential Oils
Amazon.com typically offers this book
for the lowest price around.
Learn more and view pricing!