The Aromatherapy Workbook
The Aromatherapy Workbook is a wonderful book for the individual who is seeking more detailed information on aromatherapy and wants to move past the stage of simply relying on a book that provides ready-made aromatherapy recipes. This 310-page book is a welcomed resource by the serious aromatherapy student who wants become more educated on the history, chemistry, extraction and proper use of essential oils. Shirley Price's writing style is light, pleasant and fascinating. It makes for easy comprehension of the information she supplies.
Table of Contents for The Aromatherapy Workbook
- Setting the Scene
- Extraction Methods
- Aromachemistry the Chemistry of Essential Oils
- Plant Families
- Perplexing Essential Oils What's In a Name?
- Safety of Essential Oils
- Essential Oils: Storage, Carriers and Methods of Use
- Carrier Oils
- The Holistic Approach
- Touch and Essential Oils
- Women's and Children's Problems
- Oils at Work in the Home
- Aromatherapy: Definition, Qualifications and Finding a Good Aromatherapist
- Therapeutic Uses of Essential Oils
- Further Reading
- Useful Addresses
Amazon.com typically offers this book
for the lowest price around.
Learn more and view pricing!