The Complete Aromatherapy Handbook
The highlight of The Complete Aromatherapy Handbook is its very detailed information on 27 essential oils and summary information on about 47 more. For each of the 27 detailed oils, it presents an average of 3-5 pages on the essential oil complete with a short essay and monograph (details) of the essential oil. It also supplies some very fascinating information on aromatherapy topics such as history, extraction, how olfaction (the sense of smell) works, and general methods of administering essential oils.
Table of Contents for The Complete Aromatherapy Handbook
- Aromatherapy Healing with Essential Oils
- The Genie in the Bottle
- Methods of Extracting Essential Oils
- Fragrances from the Test Tub
- Journey into the Center of the Brain
- Application of Essential Oils
- The Most Important Essential Oils
- Additional Essential Oils
- Choosing an Essential Oil
- Perfumes Emotions on Wings
- Essential Oils for Beauty
- Fragrances for Men
- Enchanting Fragrances for Small Noses
- Fragrances for the Gods
- Therapeutic Index
Amazon.com typically offers this book
for the lowest price around.
Learn more and view pricing!