Aromatherapy Workbook by Marcel Lavabre
Author: Marcel Lavabre
Publisher: Healing Arts Press
Copyright: 1997 (second edition)
ISBN: 0892816449 / 978-0892816446
This page contains affiliate links to Amazon. Click here for details.
The Aromatherapy Workbook is a 182-page book suitable for a beginner, but is much more in-depth than a recipe-style book. If you're getting beyond just following recipes or if you wish to learn more about aromatherapy, this book will be a helpful addition to your library. I especially appreciate Levabre's section on essential oil chemistry. Most books that provide introductory aromatherapy information don't include the informative and helpful information on EO chemistry.
Table of Contents for the Aromatherapy Workbook
- Aromatics and Perfumes in History
- Aromatherapy: A Multilevel Therapy
- Essential Oils: Extraction and Adulteration
- The Chemistry of Essential Oils
- Principles of Aromatherapy: How Essential Oils Work
- The Use of Essential Oils for Health, Beauty, and Well-Being
- The Essential Oils
- Essential Oils in Botanical Families
- The Art of Blending
- Appendix I: Essential Oil Reference Table
- Appendix II: Aromatherapy Therapeutic Index
- Appendix III: Resource Guide
- Selected Bibliography
- Index of Essential Oils
amazon.com typically offers this book for the lowest price around.
Click here for more information.