Author: Kurt Schnaubelt
Publisher: Healing Arts Press
Advanced Aromatherapy is a 138-page workbook-size textbook that provides a more advanced look into essential oils and aromatherapy. Essential oil chemistry, EO selection and application are the topical highlights of this information-rich text.
Table of Contents for Advanced Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy: A Challenge to Conventional Medicine
- Essential Oils - Definition and Distillation
- The Effects of Essential Oils
- Self-Treatment with Essential Oils
- Choosing Essential Oils
- Application of Essential Oils
- Aromatherapy: Mediating Between the Immune System, Emotions, and the Body
amazon.com typically offers this book for the lowest price around.
Click here for more information.