The Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide
The Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide by KG Stiles is a perfect introduction for those new to working with essential oils, and it also offers many gems for those who are much further along on their essential oil journey.
The Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide features 40 essential oil profiles, 250 categorized recipes and also covers a wide array of important topics including essential oil safety. There is a lot of valuable information covered on these pages!
KG Stiles' writing style is clear, concise and easy to understand.
This gorgeous 464-page book is printed on quality paper and is meticulously laid out with 300 color photographs that beautifully complement the pages.
From the Back Cover
Everything You Need to Know About Essential Oils for Pure Healing & Wellness
Explore the world of natural, nontoxic essential oils for all aspects of your life. Stimulate your senses and soothe your body and soul with the popular practice that has become a respected, safe alternative to modern medicine. Learn all about essential oils to use for bettering your life and the lives of your family and friends.
- Profiles of the most widely used essential oils
- Formulas and blending guides with the most effective techniques for using them
- Accurate application methods from time-honored poultices to modern day steam inhalation
- Remedies for a wide range of ailments including muscle strain, headaches and skin problems
- DIY personal care from beauty treatments, massage and cooking to moms & new babies, pets and spiritual healing
- Over 300 stunning images
This comprehensive guide is a must-have resource and welcome addition to the libraries of experienced and novice aromatherapists alike.
KG Stiles, BA, CBT, CBP, LMT, is a metaphysician, holistic health coach and aromatherapy consultant providing expert essential oil services since 1980. She has worked with many celebrities over the past three decades and has published hundreds of articles, many of which have appeared in Massage Therapy Journal, Massage Today, Breast Cancer Wellness magazine, Aromatherapy Today (Australia) and NAHA Aromatherapy Journal. She lives in Ashland, Oregon.
The Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide Table of Contents
- Part I
- Chapter 1: Background Information on Essential Oils
- Chapter 2: How Aromatherapy Works
- Chapter 3: How to Use Essential Oils
- Chapter 4: Safe Use of Essential Oils
- Chapter 5: Aromatherapy Supplies
- Chapter 6: Pure, Most Commonly Used Essential Oils
- Chapter 7: Supplemental Oils
- Chapter 8: Proper Storage of Essential Oils
- Part II
- Chapter 9: Aromatherapy Blending Guide (and Secrets)
- Chapter 10: Aromatherapy Formulas
- Chapter 11: Healing Blends
- Chapter 12: Healthy Lifestyle
- Chapter 13: Relaxation and Emotional Support Formulas
- Chapter 14: Spa and Beauty Treatments
- Chapter 15 Love and Romance Blends
- Chapter 16: Babies and New Mommies
- Chapter 17: Around the House
- Chapter 18: Essential Oils in the Workplace and Daily Life
- Chapter 19: Cooking with Essential Oils
- Chapter 20: Animals and Pets
- Chapter 21: Spiritual Blends
- Appendix 1: Essential Oils Quick Reference Guides
- Appendix 2: Symptoms Guide: Super Oils to Use
- Appendix 3: Further Reading, Resources and References
- About the Author
Amazon.com typically offers this book
for the lowest price around.
Learn more and view pricing!