Introduction to Blending Essential Oils
Creating your own personal essential oil blends is one of the most satisfying aspects of aromatherapy. Blends can be created for the sheer aromatic pleasure of the blend and are suitable for personal or room fragrancing.
Essential oil blends can also be created for specific therapeutic purposes like easing aching muscles, minimizing the occurrence of acne, reducing winter blahs and so on.
Explore the world of blending essential oils by reading the below articles:
Aromatherapy Blending Guide:
- Part 1: Introduction to Blending Essential Oils (You Are On This Page Now)
- Part 2: Aromatic Blending of Essential Oils
- Part 3: Formulating Masculine/Earthy Aromatherapy Blends
- Part 4: Therapeutic Blending of Essential Oils
- Part 5: Working With and Blending Thick Aromatic Oils
- Part 6: How to Substitute Essential Oils in Aromatherapy Recipes and Blends